Laborers' Benefit Office
2357 59th Street
St. Louis, MO 63110
Phone: (314) 644-2777
Toll Free: (800) 489-0228
Fax: (314) 646-4440
Office Hours: 7:00am-4:30pm
Phone Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm
Committed to being responsive to the needs of our members by offering compassion and expertise while administering great benefits.
Q: What documents am I required to bring when I apply for my pension?
A: You need to bring the following:
1) Social Security Cards for you and your spouse.
2) Birth Certificates for you and your spouse.
3) Marriage License with state seal.
4) Divorce Decree, if you were ever divorced.
5) Military records, if you served in the armed forces.
6) Voided check for account which you elect to have your payment deposited.